The noise barriers are used when it is needed reduction of noise and visual contact. They can be used in highways, railways, schools, and building projects. More specifically the aluminum noise barriers of our company are made of aluminum sandwich containing mineral fibers, as insulation material, in order to fully meet the European standards EN 1793-1 and the ISO 717-1 international standard. It is resistant to salt corrosion and seawater they are durable to UV radiation and manufactured by non-flammable materials (class B1 / DIN4102). The surface of the noise barrier on the side of the sound source is perforated. It can be dyed in any RAL color.
- Sound Absorption Class A 3 (8-11db) according to EN 1793-1
- Stability: according to static calculation and probationary bending, can withstand wind load up to 166 kg / m2
- Rear side (bearing section): 1,2mm
- Sound absorption Side: 0,8 mm
- Soundproofing material: mineral fibers plate
- Sealing: rubber seal in bearing areas
- Same weight: 9 kg per meter
- Standard dimensions: length 196 and 296 cm, 10,5cm width, height 50,3 cm.